Are you looking for a unique St Patrick’s Day outfit idea? Here, we have brought together a list of 10 St Patrick’s Day T-shirt that you should not miss out this year. They are totally cool, fun, and will definitely become a big hit!
Scroll down to discover now!
St. Patrick’s Day Statement T-Shirts
1. Something Funny For Women – Stop Staring At My Shamrocks Funny T-Shirt
Show your craziness and sexiness on St. Patty’s Day. Hilarious design. Will definitely make people laugh.
2. Outfit with Hidden Surprise – Ask Me About My Leprechaun Tee
Funny St Patrick’s Day outfit for the guys. Says “Ask Me About My Leprechaun”. Flip-over to see the answer.
3. It’s About St. Patrick – Saint Patrick is My Homeboy Shirt
Saint Patrick is your homeboy. Yes?
4. For the Cat Lovers – Grumpy Cat St Patrick’s Day T Shirt
Stand out in the sea of green. Features awesome graphic of Grumpy Cat licking her lips revealing green tongue. Gosh, she ate the Leprechauns!
5. If You Have a Thing For Trump – Trump Make St. Patrick’s Day Great Again T-Shirt
Whether you like Trump or not, this tee will become a big hit to wear on the street.
6. Show Off Your Irish Side – Leprechaun Tossing Lucky Cookies
Nice shirt for men and women. The cute graphic tee lets people know that you are celebrating your Irish heritage in a “controlled” fashion.
7. For Those of You Who Are Waiting to Drink All Day – Drink All Day Tee
Celebrate luck o’ the Irish, drink beer starts from the morning. Reads “You can’t drink all day if you don’t start at breakfast”. Funny St Patrick’s Day outfit for women.
8. If You Must Have Shamrock – Fit Shaced Shamrock T-Shirt
Great shirt with a cool design that will rock the St Patrick’s Day parade and party.
9. More Shamrock – I Clover Shenanigans Funny Shirt
Show off your Irish pride in this Shenanigans Irish T-Shirt!
I Mustache you, would you be willing to buy me a beer? The perfect St. Patrick’s Day outfit for the bearded men.
That’s the 10 St. Patrick’s Day outfits that we like. Aren’t they cute? Remember to share with your friends!
Follow us on Pinterest!