Hey girls, this is the second St. Patrick’s Day outfit that we love to share with you. This set is casual and stylish. White top with green pants, it is great for parade, barhopping, party and more!
1. Basic White Shirt to pair with green pants. V-neck, roomy, long.
Price under $15
2. If the weather is chilly, you can layer up with a blazer. We love this black classic Boyfriend Blazer. Three quarter sleeve, buttonless design. It looks cool and easy to match with any attire.
Made from soft and comfortable fabric. Best value blazer below $20.
3. Green Skinny Jeans perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. Extra stretchy, fit well, looks nice.
Price below $20
4. Beautiful Messenger Bag in brown that goes well with the above St Patty’s Day outfit. Pretty design, lovely color. Features 1 main compartment, 1 small zipped pocket at the inside, and 1 exterior sandwich pocket .
5. Green accessories is not to be forgotten on St. Patrick’s Day. We recommend this charming Green Rose Hair Clip. It has dual function: hair clip or brooch pin.
Made in the USA.
6. If you think shamrock jewelries are not that practical as you can’t wear on normal days, then you can always go for emerald green jewelries. This Emerald Tennis Bracelet is a decent choice. It looks dainty and sparkly.
7. If you are going to walk and stand for hours, it is wise to wear a pair of comfy shoes. This pair of ballet flats matches well with the above outfit.
That’s the second fashion post on St. Patrick’s Day outfit.
Please have a look at our 2 other cute combination on what to wear for St Patrick’s Day:
Follow us on Pinterest!