Cute & Chic St Patricks Day Outfit (1)
March 5, 2015
Hi girls, we are back with fashion post. Today’s we would like to share with you St. Patrick’s Day outfits that we love. Written in 3 separate posts, we have 3 types of outfits to celebrate the luck o’ the Irish.
Let’s start with this Cute & Chic St Patricks Day outfit. This outfit looks young, cute and sweet. A pretty combination loved by young ladies.
Green is the theme for St. Patrick’s Day. We do not want to fully gear ourselves with green from head to toe like a green monster. It would be nice to add some other colors to your outfit of the day.
1. White is neutral color, it goes well with green. For the top, we pick this simple White Crop Top with twisted design.
2. Opt for this Green High Waist Pleated Midi Skirt that looks festive and classy.
3. This stylish Studded Envelope Clutch in green matches well with the outfit.
4. Wear this pair of Green Heels with unique leaf design to celebrate the Irish festival.
5. For St Patty’s Day, you wouldn’t want to miss wearing shamrock accessories. We love this sterling silver Shamrock Necklace accented with sparkly diamond.
6. This Shamrock Bracelet is another nice jewelry for St Patrick’s Day. Made from genuine paua seashells that shimmers, they have pretty iridescent swirls.
7. Color your St Patrick’s Day nails in green. You will love this Opi Nail Lacquer in Green Wich Village.
That’s one of the three St. Patrick’s Day outfits that we would like to share with you girls. See below for more St. Patrick’s Day outfits that we love.
Follow us on Pinterest!