50th Wedding Anniversary Gifts
July 26, 2014
Looking for 50th Wedding Anniversary Gifts for parents, grandparents or spouse? Read here for our unique 50th gold anniversary gift ideas collection that the happy couple will love to have!
We include the traditional gold theme 50th anniversary gifts and non-gold anniversary gifts. Scroll down to discover more!
1. Sweet and lovely Precious Moments Grey Hair Couple celebrating 50th anniversary. We Share a Love Forever Young Figurine.
2. Watch for him in gold tone. Perfect fit for the traditional 50th anniversary theme. Gorgeous chronograph watch by Invicta.
3. Watch for her in gold tone. Accented with multiple sparkly stones. An elegant watch that she will love. Watch by Michael Kors.
4. Family tree picture frame that grandparents would love to display at their living hall. Insert 6 beautiful photos of your family members to make it a more meaningful gift.
5. A beautiful teapot set by Burton & Burton. Delicate floral design with gold trim.
6. Small plant is also a good idea. This mini Fukien Tea bonsai looks unique and it is easy to care for.
7. Couples at their age would enjoy spending time reading, watching tv, chatting, knitting and more. A comfy rocking chair is excellent for them.
8. Soft and cozy quilted throw to keep them warm.
9. A cute keepsake book with questions that guide grandparents to write down their stories for their grandchilren.
10. Another keepsake book for parents/ grandparents to record their memories, family history and more. Makes priceless family heirloom.
That concludes our list of 50th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas. Thanks for reading!
Like our gift ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!